Team Meeting Planning
1- Purpose of Team Meetings:
The purpose of team meetings is to build a spiritual community and become the body of Christ in order to minister to the residents.
2- Number of Team Meetings:
Regardless of how many meetings are planned, the total amount of time spent together must be between 34-36 hours. The number of meetings depends on the local circumstances.
3- Activities Included in Team Meetings:
- Theme/Scripture Discussion
- Spiritual Formation and Small Group Sharing
- Team Training Skits
- Team Job Assignment Training
- Kairos Guideline Training
- Department of Corrections Training
- Meditations and Homily Rehearsal
Listen, Listen, Love, Love!
Kairos of West Virginia